Learning to take control of our thoughts, deal with bad thoughts, and resolve problems we face in our mind, etc.
- Our thoughts determine our actions. Actions develop into behavior. Behavior forms lifestyle.
- Our thoughts affect our emotions/moods/feelings. Our emotions affect our spiritual, mental and physical states.
- Our imagination can either energize or impair us.
SOME MIND PROBLEMS
- Fear (of people, situation, non-existent things, etc)
- Lack of concentration (wandering mind)
- Confusion (double-mindedness, irresolute)
- Poor self-image (low self esteem)
- Denial, Deception and Incorrect reasonings
- Strongholds leading to compulsive behavior
- Diseases of the mind – depression, mania, schizophrenia, etc.
THE PROCESS OF TEMPTATION
Thought ↪ Imaginations ↪ Affects emotions, weakens will ↪ Action, Reasonings that defend the action ↪ Accepted practice ↪ Stronghold of the mind.
TAKING ACTION IN THE MIND
1 Peter 1: 3
- Take control of your mind. Your mind is…
View original post 597 more words