- Great men have great habits. This is what separates them from the masses.
- The secret of your success is always hidden in something you do daily.
- What you do habitually determines what you become permanently.
Purpose influence habits :
- Great habits are the result of great purpose.
- Your sense of purpose will motivate you to develop habits that bring success.
Habits and discipline :
- Habit is child of discipline.
- Discipline is doing something you hate to create something you love.
- Champions become champions by maintaining a discipline until it becomes a habit.
Decide what you want :
- Your habits are vehicles that will take you into a desirable or undesirable future.
- What you are doing today is creating a permanent you.
Confront your limitations :
- You will never correct what you are unwilling to confront.
- What you refuse to master today, will master you tomorrow.
- Anything resisted is…
View original post 547 more words